CHC Helicopter’s (“CHC”) Code of Ethics requires directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants and other stakeholders to observe high standards of business and personal ethics in the conduct of their duties and responsibilities on behalf of CHC. Employees and representatives of CHC are expected to act with honesty and integrity in fulfilling their responsibilities and to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and CHC policies.
CHC has established a confidential or anonymous reporting process to report concerns regarding a breach of CHC’s Code of Ethics, violations of CHC’s policies, incidents of fraud and violations of the law. This includes concerns regarding accounting, internal accounting controls and auditing matters.
Complaints or concerns can be made orally, or in writing using the following methods:
1. CHC confidential Compliance and Ethics Hotline website and voice mail system operated by an external service provider to receive reports of complaints. The identity of the complainant will remain anonymous, unless the complainant expressly directs otherwise. A tracking number will be assigned to each complaint and logged on a computer tracking system. The complaint is forwarded immediately for investigation. To access the website, use CHC’s external website www.chc.ca
under, “About CHC/Hotline” and following the link to the confidential website to access the confidential reporting service: http:// www.chc.ethicspoint.com
- Use a secure web form by clicking on your country location and the country location where your concern arises.
- Use telephone: Call the toll free number listed for your country on www.chc.ethicspoint.com
When individuals express a concern using any of these methods, they will receive a tracking number that can be used to access the status of their complaint by clicking on the link for follow up. CHC may use this code to send a return message through the external service for additional information regarding the issues.
2. Individuals may alternatively contact the CHC Chief Compliance Officer directly using the following methods:
- By mail to:
CHC Compliance and Ethics Department
4740 Agar Drive
Attention: Chief Compliance Officer
- By email to: email@example.com
The Compliance and Ethics Hotline service is available to all employees, directors, officers, consultants, agents, authorized representatives and other stakeholders of CHC, including its direct and indirect subsidiaries. As well, third parties are encouraged to report concerns.